Recent Before & After Photos

Electrical Fire Damages Family Home in Newberry Area

The Sease family experienced an intense fire due to an electrical malfunction. The SERVPRO crew took inventory of all the non salvageable and salvageable items.... READ MORE

Laurens County Administrative Building Suffers Damage from Sprinkler System

Rob Russian, Public Works Director, took a couple hours out of his day to show the owner and our marketing rep. all the damage. The new administrative was relat... READ MORE

Local Family Suffers Severe Damage Due to Busted Pipe

During a cold snap in South Carolina many families were hit hard by busted pipes. One such family was the Harris family. While they were out of town the pipe bu... READ MORE

Busted Pipe Wreaks Havoc on Local Church in Clinton, SC.

Due to a long freeze we experienced in South Carolina, many homes and businesses suffered from frozen pipes. First Pentecostal Church in Clinton, South Carolina... READ MORE

Newberry County Residents Caught by Surprise

The Dempsey's came home one evening to find a pipe had busted during a long freeze in the area. Our crew worked to dry out several rooms in the house. We were a... READ MORE

Extensive Restoration- Pack out is neccessary

If your home or office requires extensive restoration, a pack out may be required. In this case, the SERVPRO team would inventory and pack out all contents and ... READ MORE

Restore don't replace

After the fire trucks leave, your home likely suffers from fire and smoke damage and extensive water damage from firefighting efforts. SERVPRO Franchise Profess... READ MORE

The Cost of Doing Business

One of our favorite restaurants in Clinton experienced a fire a little over a year ago. According to the owner, the cause was determined to be a dryer malfuncti... READ MORE

Glassware Saved and Preserved

Fire and smoke damage can be devastating to personal property and structures. Quick action is the only way to minize the destruction. The discoloration of pouro... READ MORE

Prosperity Lake Home Before and After

A busted water heater created havoc for one of our clients. The water heater ruptured and spilled countless gallons of water onto the floor. The floors, furnitu... READ MORE