Kitchen Fire in Clinton SC
Cooking fires are the number one cause of home fires and can happen in seconds. This home in Clinton SC experienced it first hand and was able to contain it to one area of the kitchen. This did not keep the smoke damage from spreading throughout the home but luckily there were no injuries and the home was not lost. SERVPRO of Newberry and Laurens Counties were called to scene and immediately started working to salvage any and all items they could - the smoke damage was visible throughout the home but our trained experts knew exactly what to do - these amazing before and after pictures really make a difference - "Like it never even happened." difference.