Prepare for Hurricane Ian
Hurricane Ian is making its mark on the Florida coast and its path is headed right towards the upstate with heavy rain and winds. Preparing for this storm is key to riding it out without any major damage to your property.
- Secure all patio furniture, grills and accessories that could be easily moved with high winds
- Set up weather alerts on your phone or email
- Have water and non-perishable food on hand in the event of a power outage
- The leaves have started to fall so assure your gutters are free of debris so water can flow freely to avoid potential water damage
- Have some cash on hand – with a power outage the ATM may be down
Keeping update to date with local news and weather channels can prepare you for the storm ahead. We are keeping Florida and all those who are the path of Hurricane Ina in our thoughts and prayers.