What our Customers say...
Water Damage Testimonials
They did an excellent job drying out the kitchen. Very professional and friendly.
My mom’s water heater burst and flooded three rooms. It was a disaster. We called SERVPRO and they were onsite within one hour. Their quick response significantly reduced the amount of damage. Thanks to SERVPRO for doing a great job.
I purchased a home to resale and came by to check on things when I discovered a toliet in my upstairs bathroom had overflowed and did damage to the ceiling in the kitchen. I called Mel with SERVPRO to come out and check the damage it caused. Mel determined that the damage was minimal and he felt confident that I would have no mold issue and the clean up that I did was sufficient for the water damage. I was happy that I wasn't going to have to spend any more money. He was honest and that meant more to me than anything. I would recommend SERVPRO of Newberry and Laurens Counties to anymore. Honest company - Thank you Mel for being so kind to me.
We had a major kitchen pipe burst, Mel, Kim and the entire SERVPRO team came to the rescue!!. They are all so friendly and willing to help in anyway possible to get your house back in order.
Kimberly and Mel with SERVPRO are top notch! The whole downstairs of my house was flooded. They handled it in a very efficient and timely manner. Even referred me to a flooring company for new flooring install.They took the headache and hassle out of this horrible situation. Two thumbs up for these guys!
Great customer service from SERVPRO. They were able to get to our house quickly after a flood in our kitchen. They are reliable and professional.
Great experience, would recommend anyone!
Everyone acted very professional. After Mel showed up I immediately felt less anxious. They have the personality suited for the job. The crew did an amazing job and was incredibly professional throughout the experience.
The first step of getting everything out and getting it dry was so important. Before SERVPRO arrived, it was a mess and I was very surprised that in just a few days we had it looking like this... I am absolutely happy with what SERVPRO did for us. As bad as it was it was turned around very quickly.
What a GREAT TEAM!! Thank you for all the encouragement and work provided to my small business!
Thanks to you and your guys at SERVPRO for a job well done!
Don't know what we would have done if ya'll did not show up when you did. All your employees were professional and courteous. Chris and Dianne were excellent packers!
SERVPRO was both expedient and professional in dealing with my water damage emergency. The water heater had ruptured and poured countless gallons of water onto the floor; ruining floor covering, furniture, walls and baseboards.
The drying process helped me salvage a lot of family articles that otherwise would have been lost.
The insurance claim process was also made easy with Mel Kitchens providing detailed information to adjuster and following up as needed.
Mr. Kitchens and SERVPRO personally followed up with me to ensure the issue was remedied and I was 100% satisfied.
I had been out of the house for about an hour and a half running errands. I returned home to find water all over my house. The caring and compassionate representatives with SERVPRO of Newberry and Laurens Counties were so professional. Mel and Little Mel took care of everything and made you feel like you weren't by yourself. They really acted like part of the family and their work was very much appreciated.
I was panicking after having found a busted pipe in my home on a Saturday morning. Not knowing what to do, I immediately called Mel Kitchens and SERVPRO of Newberry and Laurens County. They sprang into action right away and Little Mel and his partner were outstanding! They took care of the damage and explained everything working non-stop until the job was complete.
President & CEO
Laurens County Chamber of Commerce
I came home around 10:30 pm to find water coming out of the front door of my house. My water heater pipe had busted and water was pouring into my house. The first phone call I made was to SERVPRO. The dispatcher was very friendly and professional. She informed me that a team would be right out. Less than an hour the guys were at my house and didn't skip a beat. They went straight to work removing the water. The next morning I contacted my State Farm Agent and they said to let Mel and the SERVPRO team do what they needed to do and that they trusted them completely. The guys were back early the next morning and began taking out the floors and carpet. They SERVPRO team was very fast, friendly, efficient and professional. If you ever have water damage, I highly suggest you contact SERVPRO. Mel and his team were absolutely awesome.
"Late on a Friday, we discovered a leak in the master bath of our home caused by our two-year old son's overzealous twisting of the hot and cold faucet valves just days before. Our house is a modular, and the water built up and was held in the moisture-proof insulation barrier sheeting. Hundreds of pounds of wet, blown -in cellulose insulation was just waiting to start growing and spreading mold. Luckily, we caught the leak shortly after it started, and SERVPRO was able to send a crew as soon as we realized that we couldn't do the work ourselves on Saturday morning. A crew of three professionals arrived, took our concerns seriously, and brought in the right pumps, diagnostics equipment, and materials to remediate our problem immediately. Their professionalism, cleanliness, and attention to detail was phenomenal. They were courteous and took the time to explain their mold prevention efforts and walk us through what they were doing. It's good to know that there are still companies with staff members who value doing quality work with pride and efficiency. Thanks SERVPRO! You saved me and my family from what would have surely been a massive mold infestation."
"Palmetto Bone and Joint" has been very pleased with SERVPRO for many years. They always come in a timely manner. We have used them for carpet cleaning, tile floors and also repaired our water damaged building. Very professional and would recommend them to anyone.
When we walked into our home to see water pouring from our ceiling, our first thought was panic and disbelief. Our insurance agent called SERVPRO immediately. They came and jumped right in, pulling up carpet and putting their fan system in place to minimize any more damage. They had a sense of urgency, support, assurance, and kindness that put our family at ease ensuring us that our house was salvageable and would be back to normal soon. Our pipe bursting was difficult, but SERVPRO made the rebuilding process easier. When we reflect on the experience, SERVPRO held our hands as we returned our house into our home again.
Thanks for everything!
I have had the pleasure of using the services of SERVPRO twice. My initial contact was a scheduled appointment to clean my carpet. The employees arrived on time and did an outstanding job. They were helpful in all areas. My second request was an emergency HOT WATER HEATER TANK PIPE'S BUST. The house was flooded. SERVPRO arrived with all their equipment used to extract the water, removed the damaged carpeting and linoleum, and base boards to avoid mold and immediately began the drying process. This operation was monitored for 5 days. SERVPRO has a superior operation, managers and staff. Efficiency accompanied by courtesy is a rare combination but this exists at SERVPRO! Thanks to all of you!
We love sharing letters and testimonial from our satisfied customers. Here is one we received from a lady who suffered from water damages.
"SERVPRO Is the Best!
When you’ve had a plumbing disaster of epic proportions, there are only four words you want to hear. As I was about to dissolve in the three inches of standing water in my office, teary-eyed and shaking, SERVPRO of Newberry said those four words to me: “We can fix that.”The upstairs toilet had not leaked, but spewed, through the night. The rug in the upstairs bedroom “squished” when you walked on it, and the floor was covered with water. The bedroom was directly above my office, and downstairs I discovered worse damage. It seemed to be raining from the ceiling fan, and rain was pouring from the corner. My heart sank. Old houses are hard, and we have an older home, built in 1924. Read More