411 on Carpet Cleaning
411 on Carpet Cleaning
Daily, we use our carpet, not even thinking about how dirty it is. Our carpets are like filters, trapping dust, gases, animal hair, and other soils. There are many preventative things you may do to keep your carpet clean, such as, regular vacuuming, spot removal, and having your carpets professionally cleaned.
Here are the top reasons to have carpets cleaned year-round:
- It prolongs the life of the carpeting. Cleaning your carpet regularly using the extraction method can increase the life of carpets significantly.
- Having your carpets cleaned protects indoor air quality. Carpets trap airborne pollutants.
- It makes your carpet easier to maintain. When carpets are regularly cleaned, vacuuming will remove most dry soils.
- Cleaning your carpet will remove spots and stains. As with other soils, spots and stains can attract more soiling. Removing them promptly protects carpeting from damage.
- Moist soiling of carpets can result in the buildup of several unhealthy contaminants. Cleaning your carpets prevents buildup of allergens and bacteria.
- It will enhance the appearance of your home or business.
- It will make your work environment feel cleaner.
- Regular carpet cleaning makes carpeting look and feel clean and fresh.
- It removes dust mites and bedbugs that may have found a home in your carpet.
- If you have a warranty, it will maintain your carpet warranty. Most carpet warranties require that carpets be cleaned using the extraction method usually every 12-18 months.
SERVPRO of Newberry and Laurens Counties offers professional cleaning that can address moderate and heavy soil conditions in your carpets.
Dirt builds up in layers, and when a carpet looks dirty you are only seeing that dirt at the tips of the fibers. More dirt is below the surface down near the base, causing damage to the carpet. When a carpet is saturated with dirt, the soil has penetrated crevices and has become firmly lodged. We will get the job done right!
We offer a range of specialized cleaning methods:
- Bonnet cleaning: A less aggressive method for short piled carpets.
- Hot water extraction: A deeper cleaning method for all carpet types.
- Deluxe precondition and rinse: Helps restore deeply soiled areas.
- Showcase Premier Cleaning: The most thorough cleaning method in the industry.
- Dry cleaning: When color-fastness is an issue.
For a cleaning backed by state-of-the-art equipment, over forty years of experience and professionals trained to the highest standards, call SERVPRO of Newberry and Laurens Counties today!